Do you want to make a real difference? We are now looking for a Project Manager who wants to participate in our journey, to make the most possible positive impact on the environment.
Race For The Baltic (RFTB) is a part of Zennström Philanthropies, founded by Catherine and Niklas Zennström. RFTB is an environmental non-profit foundation working to improve the health of one of the world’s most polluted and dead seas, the Baltic Sea. RFTB works both as a convener by bringing together politicians, companies and scientists, as well as run concrete nutrient reduction projects, all to improve the health of the Baltic Sea. Projects are chosen based on maximum potential effect for the health of the Baltic Sea. RFTB prides itself in being entrepreneurial, technology friendly and open minded.
The project manager is part of RFTB’s core team and reports to the CEO. The project manager has the overall responsibility of one or more projects. This includes identifying and evaluating potential projects, as well as managing the implementation of the selected project, budget responsibility and evaluating the project’s results.
The position is located at RFTB’s office in central Stockholm, by the Stadion subway station.
- Identify, evaluate and implement flagship project
- Quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate possible projects
- Set relevant project KPI’s
- Overall project responsibility
- Budget responsibility for the project
- Evaluate project results
- Project and relationship management of various stakeholders
- Be part of RFTB core team, which will include
- Participate in and contribute to RFTB’s management work
- Help out where necessary, with administrative as well as strategic work
We are looking for a person with:
- passion for impact
- outstanding project management skills and experience
- analytical mindset and excel competence
- easy to work with others
- Bachelor’s degree
- professional Swedish and English skills
It is beneficial if you have great communication skills and experience of budget responsibility or technology evaluation, but that is not a requirement. If you have experience of, or language knowledge from, other Baltic Sea states, it is a merit. Knowledge about the eutrophication processes and experience of working with municipalities are also of value.
Do you want to join our team? The selection process is ongoing but closes 10th of March 2019, so don’t wait. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have any questions about the position, please contact responsible recruiter Josefin Träpja, at +46 768 24 60 04